ANSI-Certified Face Shield
• ANSI/ISEA Z87.1‐2015 Certified Occupational and Educational Personal Eye and Face Protection as Droplet and Splash Hazard‐Faceshields (D3)
• The product has not been FDA cleared or approved. The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by healthcare providers as personal protective equipment. This product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances justifying the authorization of emergency use under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 USC 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
• Lens: 7‐10 mil, 13” wide x 9” long, optical‐grade, distortion‐free, polyester film with anti‐fog treatment
• Headband Strap: One size fits all, latex-free, elastic stretch laminate engineered to reduce sliding and pinching
• Forehead Pad: Latex‐free, synthetic polyurethane foam
• Write-On Stripe: Custom colors available Packaging
• Case includes 30 face shields packaged in 3 flat-pack bags with 10 shields per bag
This face shield is not meant to replace NIOSH‐approved surgical or N95 face masks. It is intended as an additional layer of protection when used in conjunction with approved personal protective equipment and a contingency plan for those who have limited access to conventional and approved personal protective equipment.