New Pig Energy
-Your Secondary Containment Experts
New Pig Energy has a team of dedicated Secondary Containment Experts who are familiar with the daily obstacles you face in the field. If you drive on containment, think New Pig Energy. We MANUFACTURE and INSTALL to the highest standards.
No secondary containment job is too large or too small. We are here to assist you with:
Full Well-Pad Containment
- Pre-Install Planning
- CAD Drawings, Regulatory Expertise, Sub-Base Recommendations
- Award-winning liner, berm, protective matting
- Installation and Installation Support
- Crew training, supervision, project management
- Add-on/Cut-back of material as needed
- Use of gravel to level pad/fill potholes
- Building of miscellaneous ramps for traffic
- Spot and clean up rails of frac tanks
- Movement/placement of auxiliary equipment
- Air packs, light plants, heaters, chemicals, drying agents, iron, etc....
- Transportation of rental items and secondary containments (duckponds) from site to site
- Attach Bonding/Grounding Cable
Tank Farm and Equipment Containment
- Help prevent NOV’s for tanks and equipment off main pad containment
- Custom fabrication in shop or onsite
- Preparation for adding on or moving
- Cleaning, cutting and rewinding for disposal
Rental Items Available
- 4’ x 8’ x 1/2” Protection Mat w/connectors-PAD1100/Pad1100
- 6’ x 24” Highwall Berm & Corner -PLR5200/PLR5201
- 6’ x 32” Highwall Berm -PLR5300/PLR5201
- 48"L x 30.5"W x 6"H –Hardside Drive Over Berm & Corners –PLR7200/PLR7201
- 9’ Tank Tent & Sidewall –PLR9000/PLR9001
- 17’ Tank Tent & Sidewall –PLR9200/PLR9002
From inception to completion, New Pig Energy has the expertise to assist you with your secondary containment projects. Call or email if you would like to discuss your secondary containment needs in detail.
Our liners won the Environmental Protection award in 2011, 2012 and 2013. Our new drive-over berm won the award in 2017.